*Condition: 100% Brand New
*Material: 316l Surgical Steel with CZ Gem
*Gauge: 20g / 0.8mm
*Top: 3mm or 4mm
*For all F2 Serial Studs Within:
1. Post Diameter:0.8mm, Less Pain
2. Made of medical class stainless steel;
3. Neckel-free gold plating on medical class stainless steel;
4. Safe for sensitive ears.
5. Ethylene Oxide Gas Sterilization
Noted: Please check them clearly when you place order.
*Packing: Sold as 1pcs
*Guarantee: 12 months warranty
Ear Piercing Aftercare Reminds
- Keep wound dry, avoid contact with water & makeup.
- Use disinfection solution around the wound if necessary.
- Try not to touch the stud in a week.
- Suggest stud change after 6 weeks.
- If infection occurs, consult doctors as soon as possible.
How to Clean a New Piercing
Whether you’re thinking about adding a new piercing or just got one, you’ll need to know the proper care instructions. Keeping your new piercing clean and cared for lessens your risk for infection or other complications.
Caring for Your Piercing
No matter what type of piercing you get, the same best practices apply:
- Wash your hands before touching your piercing for any reason.
- Clean the piercing with either a Cleanse Piercing Aftercare, a fragrance-free antimicrobial soap, or both once or twice per day.
- Rinse any soap from the piercing.
- Gently dry the piercing with a clean, disposable paper towel or tissue. Avoid drying with cloth since it may carry germs or catch on the jewelry.
In order to keep piercings clean throughout the day, steer clear of:
- Touching the piercing unless necessary
- Contact with bodily fluid including saliva
- Contact with open water, including lakes, rivers, pools, and hot tubs. Showers are better than baths since bathtubs can hold onto bacteria.
- All makeup or beauty items including lotions, sprays, and powders.
- Antibacterial ointments, as they can prevent the piercing from getting the air it needs to heal.
If you decide you don’t want your piercing, you can take out the jewelry. But this can interfere with the healing process. If you do take out your jewelry, be sure to keep cleaning the wound daily until it’s fully healed.
Tips for sleeping. If you have an ear or facial piercing, put your pillow into a clean t-shirt, changing the side of the shirt from back to front and inside to out daily. This gives you a clean surface for your piercing. For body piercings, go for loose, comfortable clothes at night.
Q: Are these reusable?
A: Please no. Dear, this puncture gun is disposable and not reusable. We designed it to prevent cross-infection caused by repeated use.
Q: Got my ears are pierced already but they look uneven. can I pierce my ear and change the earrings right after?
A: The stud you are piercing your ear with in this device is sterile. You shouldn't change the earring until it heals and should receive care to keep it from getting infected 2 to 3 times a day with a pierced ear solution made for just that kind of care fir about 6 weeks. When the piercing is healed then you can wear any earring you want.